4600 Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040 | 513-923-5600
With Over 315,000 Square Feet of Manufacturing Space, Armor Has Ample Room For Even the Largest Projects
- 50 Acres of land for expansion
- 20 overhead cranes featuring up to 30-ton capacity and 20 ft. hook height
- Paint and blast systems able to accommodate oversize items
- Booth capacities: 23’ width X 30’ length X 14’ tall
- Separate Powder Coat, Assembly, Warehouse facility in Lebanon, Ohio
In 2000, Armor moved our original Beekman Street operation to a newer and larger facility in Sharonville, Ohio. Fueled by our continued growth and the need for an even larger production facility, Mason has been our corporate headquarters and our main Cincinnati manufacturing facility, since 2006.
The Armor Group Manufacturing Advantage – Mason, Ohio
Heavy Crane Capacity | Scale-Up Ability | Large, High Bays
Precision metal fabrication services with 24-hour response to inquiries, over 90 years of Cincinnati manufacturing job experience, building complex assemblies & fabrications, specializing in the welding of aluminum and stainless steel.
Our main facility is in southwest Ohio. The Cincinnati metropolitan statistical area is a one-day drive to 49.70 percent of the US population (Site Selection Group, November 2014). We are strategically positioned between interstates 75 and 71.